Tuesday, March 24, 2020

12,666. NOT CONTENT

NOT CONTENT
Not content with dining out, I
had to grow my own food. In
the same style as that caveman 
you knew, blonking dinosaurs
on the head for meals, I tore
plants from the ground, and
boiled roots. I was told a person
could eat most anything natural
if it was boiled well first.
-
Well first is almost the same as
well thirst. Which makes sense,
in that watery way of things that
cross meanings over. A lot of
things are like that. In the more
modern day, they manage calling
things like that a link. The linkage
is there, I guess, always, if you
link it.
-
There used to be a bird, called a
Bob-o-Link. I guess there still is.
But I'm not sure; haven't seen
the word in a mighty long time.
I'm sure it had nothing to do
with any of this. Much like a
chain-link fence. Or am I
getting too dense?

No comments: