Sunday, April 2, 2017

9348. I WANT TO SAY COINCIDENCE NOT COINCIDENCE

 I WANT TO SAY 
COINCIDENCE NOT 
COINCIDENCE
And what I mean by that is CoinCIDence, like sigh,
not just coincidence, like most people say. And I
don't care if no one likes it. Or, like, sits. Nor do
I much care what anyone thinks. Or, like thinks.
I want to talk funny, and this certainly isn't any
'Great Books of the World' site, so Keruouac
Schmeruoac to you, and who asked. What
brought him into this anyway? Land-locked
faraway French-Canadian Christian down 
on his endless take care of Mama luck. You
have to get right down to it, you need to talk 
funny. Ya'see'? I, myself, I stopped drinking
long ago, though I see some others haven't.
Every so often I still get these crazy messages
from the bottle of Prone what don't have a
top. Is that, I WONder a Co in Sidence too?
And boy-o-boy-o-boy does this one suck.
(All the more reason to disseminate it).
Thatz Y I maid iT! And you don't have
to like it and I don't care. (I daresay
if it were anybody else doing it
you'd be wettin' yer pants.
So go a head N trie.

No comments: