Friday, April 21, 2017

9418. KENSINGTON PLANAR GEOGRAPHY

KENSINGTON PLANAR 
GEOGRAPHY   
You can maybe read about this in the textbook
of Miles Standish one of those overt but quite
useless schoolbook references; the kind the
academics sell. 'But don't come on this campus
with it, we are free thinkers.' Yep, that's how
it goes. Organized comportment  -  like the
joy to be felt when they round-up illegals
in New Brunswick. Finally. It's a beautiful
thing. Liars, one and all, these sorts,
-
The academics who proclaim, and the lay-low,
low-life cactus eaters from Juarez. Take them
all away and quite the charade. I've been at 
this since 5 am, and really I don't have any
patience for this time anymore. Don't tell
me you've got them  -  laws, I mean  -  
if they're flouted. If you say the law is to
be flouted, then I can start a revolution.
-
All I can say now is 'It's about damn time.' 
The way a Mexican says it, I really don't know.

No comments: