Wednesday, April 26, 2017

9445. HOBO NOMENCLATURE

HOBO NOMENCLATURE
The first to claim will be the first to get.
Harry's his name, and he ain't dead yet.
-
Darned if you do yet damned if you
don't. He told me that's what they
mentioned as they handed him food.
I said, 'Well, they will, or thy won't.'
-
I figured the Constable was from
Constantinople and that was where
the misunderstandings stemmed.
-
The law can't be one thing here and 
another thing there -  or maybe it can?
It seems that's always how those fool
guys get themselves in trouble.
-
Not enough to be playful; maybe only
with dogs or cats. These three men were
doing number puzzles under the sheeted
remains of the place they had slept.
Making fun of names. Soduku? Kendo?
I think that's what I heard.
-
The first to claim will be the first to get.
Harry's his name, and he ain't dead yet.

No comments: