Tuesday, April 4, 2017

9356. LIFE'S A NOTHING WITH A SKETCH OF THE PAST

LIFE'S A NOTHING WITH 
A SKETCH OF THE PAST
Jaded. Crystal glass, purple light coming through,
almost like the reflected heatwave of a serious fire.
I can walk along with that idea; using a magnifying
glass's pinpoint light to start a flame. Anyway, that's
how I view the Heavens at night  -  all those little
stars of pin-point bright.
-
Virginia Woolf wrote: "Often when I have been
writing one of my so-called novels I have been
baffled by the same problem; that is, how to
describe what I call in my private shorthand,
'non-being.' Everyday includes much more
non-being than being..."
-
"Although it was a good day the goodness was
embedded in a kind of nondescript cotton wool.
This is always so. A great part of every day is not
lived consciously. One walks, eats, sees things, and
deals with what has to be done; the broken vacuum
cleaner; ordering dinner; writing orders to Mabel.
When it is a bad day the proportion of non-being
is much larger."
-
Jaded. Crystal. Glass. Purple Light. Coming
through. Almost like the reflected heatwave of
a serious fire. I can walk along with that idea;
using a magnifying glass's pinpoint light to
start a flame. That's how. I view. The Heavens.
At night, All those little pin-points of Light.

No comments: