Tuesday, June 30, 2015

6837. SO WHAT IF YOU

SO WHAT IF YOU
By just saying the words you can be as tacky as the
next  -  left-leaning or circumspect, right-winger or
central-city leaning neutral. It's all nothing; it's all
your genuflecting in a pool of shit and blood to make
amends and ameliorate your conscience. Go ahead,
go ahead, stand on your magic mountain and bellow.
-
I have eyes, yet I see not, and ears, but I do not hear.
My last jar of Vaseline I used for crankcase oil in the
hopes the heat would break it down into a more liquid 
form. It worked as far as Iowa, and then I ripped the
main-rod. It's just like politics  -  all those little whores
sucking the big guy's weenie. I use that word only once,
here, to get past the usual censors of nothing but that.
-
I put my engine to rest long time ago. Like Mao said,
'political power grows out of the barrel of a gun', and 
who am I to argue. Chinamen geek. Maxine Hong 
Kingston powerless witch-hunt lookalike bitch. Deng 
for dung, I always say about Chinese politics.
-
Here, the old men are sitting around getting haircuts and
blanching about their testimonials dinners that went wrong.
Who dresses these guys? They get up in the morning like this?
I never wore shorts my entire life, and never will, and these
skinny-legged pinfoils are wearing orange and green and
red like some golf-course freaks on his way to their devil.
Wish fisherman's hats to boot. If any of them have a
pension, it's just to relieve their tension  -  they wouldn't
know what to do with anything anyway. Why bother.

No comments: