Wednesday, June 10, 2015

6751. WHAT'S A GREEN PAPER SHELF?

WHAT'S A GREEN 
PAPER SHELF?
And what's in  a name anyway? How do we mean the
tragic figure in the clown mask? Crossed messages, and
all things together. The message is garbled, but I think
I still hear it : 'I love you. Come her. Don't ever leave.'
-
I can be the tight-fisted one. The girl in the post office,
with the close-fitting shorts; my eye was taken by shapes
and forms. It's okay, you don't need to leave anything to my
imagination, believe me I get the story. And the picture too.
-
Then the rumbly guy strolls in, with the package to mail
or not  -  registered mail, return receipt, certified, what the
fuck? Stops dead in his tracks to look at this ass. And stares.
I think I saw him drool. That's cool  -  steps up to the window 
and just asks nicely. I love being the witness to every 
trespass alive; yes, every trespass there is.

No comments: