Tuesday, June 16, 2015

6780. FORECASTER MADCAP BEBOP

FORECASTER MADCAP BEBOP
I am our wind, we wind the stables and cleanse
the stall. I am the farmer from Coventry now
wishing I was somewhere else. The apple you
have placed upon your work-table is now drawing
a bee. They seem to like that, buzzing in place.
Fritz the cat should take care of that  -  in short
order; he does commands. I watch.
-
Here is the harem with which you have left me -
five kitchen girls scrubbing on their God-forsaken
knees. I like that : the Bible in their clutches makes
it clear that they are holy angels. I declare.
-
My mind is greater than God. Language is not up
to the power of commanding whether I 'believe' or
not; for that is not a word. Means nothing in this 
context, and I can't say it rightly anyway. I attest.
I witness. I accept. I engage. Everything you say
that God has done  God has rightly done through me,
or with me in mind  -  and really isn't that what you
say? Therefore, I am up to all things. I believe what
I say I do, and probably what you say too. All things
converge. I admonish  -  God is but a pinnacle.

No comments: