Wednesday, June 24, 2015

6814. I WANT TO BE LOOSE (RADIO PLAY)

I WANT TO BE LOOSE 
( RADIO PLAY)
1. You've got nothing on me. I am invisible see.
2. The car-stairs lead nowhere at all, and the jumping
box only houses a turtle. 3. This will remain so.
-
4. The greatest DANGER which threatens Mankind is
COLLECTIVISM. Everywhere attempts are being made
to lower the happiness and the way of living of Mankind to
the levels of termites. I am against these attempts with all
the strength of my being.
-
5. Space, and space again, is the infinite deity which surrounds
us and in which we are ourselves contained. 6. There are moments
in which the surroundings of time and object do disappear, and
that is the sainted moment of mystics, to which I aspire to live
in; and mostly do. All other categories pale to this one,
which has no explanation.
-
6. William Blake says to me the following : "Have confidence
in objects, do not let yourself be intimidated by the horror of the
world. Everything is ordered and correct and must fulfill its destiny
in order to attain perfection. Seek this path and you will attain
from your own Self ever-deeper perception of the eternal beauty
of creation; you will attain increasing relief from all that which 
now seems to you sad or terrible."

No comments: