Thursday, June 11, 2015

6756. AND OH THOSE INSISTENT UNDERLINGS

AND OH THOSE 
INSISTENT UNDERLINGS
This is out of character, this cannot be true  -  what I heard
on the teletype can make me angry. Why would anyone do
that?  Twenty-four hours a day are made for better things
than this. How to develop a madman in one easy lesson.
-
My mother went surfing with the Maharishi; I was not
there. She read the Bugliosi book about the Manson trial;
I then read it too, but she later asked me what it meant
that  -  in the book  -  one of those crazy Manson girls
is reported to have 'fellated' her infant baby boy. I didn't
know what to say. I said, 'cut thinly, like a fillet of fish?'
-
How can you be embarrassed, or how can you not, when
Mom asks you a question like that? I figured, or at least
I hoped, she already knew. I guess I blew that one. 
Damned Manson creeps. (She also tried listening 
to the Beatles  -  Sgt. Pepper's  -  
but didn't get a thing).

No comments: