Wednesday, June 17, 2015

6782. ALL MILES TO BEDLAM

ALL MILES TO BEDLAM
Mahaggony, and the city of  -  I ran out
of Brecht when he turned on the audience.
That cigar stub and a little man were too much
for me. The 'Theater of Engagement' left me
un-engaged and wanting. Burst the bubble to
Zacharly, and fold those Caucasian arms : go
ahead then and do what you want. I sauntered
some some Philadelphia street  -  Walnut or
Sansome or one of those  -  and ran across, wouldn't
you know it, Danny Bonaducci coming out of a gym.
Towel around his neck, all muscled and red and looking
quite funny. Another guy gawked, and in a gay voice
said 'Oh look! That's Danny Bonaducci.' The person I
was with had no clue. I said 'I thought he was dead',
that's all I knew. You know how it is, with all
that engagement stuff, right?

No comments: