Wednesday, October 9, 2019

12,178. I FEAR FOR MANY THINGS

I FEAR FOR MANY THINGS
I fear for many things, but I
do not fear for having a leader,
or not having one, or having one
unliked by few or many. I simply
do not care. Nor do I understand
simpletons  -  in which I here
include those who would step
to disrupt what already has been :
To satisfy their own rude pride.
-
There are long lines of like-minded
whines, and they are gathered to 
make time  -  apparently with little
else to do  -  to suit their own vague
version of a long dead same. What
matters now who wears the cap and
bears the name; things will remain
beyond acclaim as long as you sustain:
-
This mongrel version of entreaty; this
odd idea of your material kingdom; this
stay-in-place hold on the world of the
dead. Let them have their fetid foundry.
See past your nose for once.
- 
Oh let this kingdom fall.
T'would be better off for all.

No comments: