Monday, April 16, 2018

10,739. BO DIDDLEY GOT GRAFT

BO DIDDLEY GOT GRAFT
And the corruption got no never
mind : the man in the white shirt
is pushing the old guy down. Looks
like a fight or it could just be a dance.
And there's no one else around. No
one else I'd rather watch go down.
Either. They'll be brimming about
this until cherry blossom time hits
the hay-wagon.
-
Here, lady, adjust my collar for me,
OK? You look pretty ice yourself.
Don't mind if I do. How's that go
again. I might be miffed if I missed
your muff.
-
But it's so hard to make a song out
of just nine words. Let me try it
later  -  with you  -  after the rest
have left. Always on the edge of 
the catacombs  -  it seems that's
where everyone stays, all over
this land. Bo Diddly got graft, 
but I've got the upper hand.


No comments: