Monday, April 16, 2018

10,736. YOU CAN'T GET DELIRIOUS IN MICHIGAN

YOU CAN'T GET 
DELIRIOUS IN MICHIGAN
So, my car won't run and I can sue
me mechanic? That's what you say?
I need to have a purpose first? Or
is that perhaps a porpoise face? I 
really get mixed up. The other fellow,
the one with the green goggles who
put in all those storm windows...I'd
much rather sue him. They only go
up, and I can never pull anything
down. Or, perhaps, that's pull up
and go down. Whatever.
-
The macadam sleeves of this jump
suit I'm wearing remain too short for
me to do anything except to practice
at sloth. Which I'm getting fairly good
at, by the way. Though, actually once
again, if one was truly slothful there'd
be no energy to practice at being it.
(I'd guess  -  if I cared to guess).


No comments: