Monday, April 2, 2018

10,690. NO GIFTS FOR THIS

NO GIFTS FOR THIS
I shrank the world : Do you
understand what I am saying? 
Just before the bomb went off,
I shrank the world so there'd be
less damage. Does this make any
sense? The globe I was holding  -
what you say is your world  -  
seemed small enough already,
but I brought it down still more
in size. And then I wondered :
wouldn't this then just concentrate 
the blast into much smaller space
and thus advance the devastation.
And you know what? I found I
simply did not care and hoped 
it would. A silly world as this.
-
What monkey-matter was any of 
this to me? I had already collided
with the space of the stars and it
had brought me here. Too many
long years ago : your time is as
warped as your energy thoughts.
-
I'm putting it all out on the line
for you. I am your mathematics 
and your Heavenly dreams, or do
you not recognize what I am  saying?
If not, than what good is all your
'schooling'  -  what you miss is what
you cannot understand. These things
are real, and moving right before you.
-
When that tree is planted, it already
posses the apples to come. There are
no other gifts I can give you for this,
no other gifts at all.


No comments: