Friday, April 6, 2018

10,705. STRING THEORY AND MULTIPLE DIMENSIONS

STRING THEORY AND 
MULTIPLE DIMENSIONS
I know there's a cop in my window,
but he's not here. I saw the green-screen
light on the back of his hand. These guys
are so easy to detect. Bland as all get-out,
and they don't know dick. I did some read-up
on what they do. Nothing at all : Multiple
universe theory, they know nothing of. But
I do  -  but if such membranes, far better
than them, exist, dimensions and parallel
universes too  -  which I know do  -  what's
it mean to them if the only way to travel is
through the mysteries of math or the soaring
imagination of our minds? To them, trapped 
here, on their poor side of this multi-dimensional
membrane fence, I appear to be, but am not here
in reality at all. Try to write your report about
that visitation, Bronco Bill. 'My Soul doth
magnify the Lord; my Spirit rejoices in
God my Savior.'

No comments: