Monday, April 2, 2018

10,691. DEAR CHIEF MOHARTY

DEAR CHIEF MOHARTY
I wrote a letter to the Chief of Police
asking him to resign from his occupation :
'You take up too much space and time in
your silly legal matters for things that do
not exist. It would be better for all if I 
dissolved you and your role, but I have 
pledged no harm would come from 
these infractions. Your methods, however, 
are quite faulty, and I really think you 
should resign. And, by the way, have 
you spoken with your children lately? 
They are laughing at you behind your
back, everywhere you go.'
-
A man such as this. A man such as this.
What can be done with a man such as
this : toilsome mandatory education and
nothing more, now wanting money for
everything he does. Swimming in little
ideas, in rules and regulations in his
little-man suit. A coat of arms would
show a snake with a hole in the middle.
-
I can walk sideways, and he'd never even
notice me, for I am catwalk to the winds,
simple to the stars, and deeply ensconced
in the meanings behind things. 
Nothing he notices at all.

No comments: