Thursday, February 15, 2018

10,523. BEFORE THE SEDIMENT ROLLS

BEFORE THE SEDIMENT ROLLS
We will want to have bare certainty 
that this planet has a hold on the cosmos.
Not just hanging in some thimble of
mid-air. And before we start praying,
we'll need to know that. At. The. Very.
Least. (For without such, what's there
to go on?). This ranks hard, and even
comes before faith. At. The. Very. Gate.
-
I entered a new life, quite by accident;
having been awakened from Death, I
returned. It wasn't quite home, just a
quite similar pace. Same 'kind' of Sun.
but different  -  ranging in another way,
manner. Much more fixed in the sky.
-
In the deep dark of the night  -  like right
now, right  -  I can look up and think I see
home. Maybe. Wishful. Thinking. More 
like it, at the very least, from the very gate.
I started out huge, but I'm getting smaller. 
(Before the sediment rolls).

No comments: