Sunday, February 11, 2018

10,508. DRIVING

DRIVING
Not just driving. My new
Larkspur Cambrier; French,
but made in New England by
guys from Korea and Wales.
Steering wheel's in the middle
because the fools couldn't decide.
Whichever 'market' was more 
important to them didn't take me
into account. It's okay. I only
drive straight. The turn-signals
are on the floor; you do them with
your feet, which is OK except you
also need to steer with your feet
while the harder you squeeze the
steering wheel the faster you go.
Makes no 'tarnation to me either,
that. But I just with I could see out.
The front glass isn't there; it's just a
big screen now, that reports by pictures
back to you driving what you're now
supposed to be seeing outside. Boy
that takes some getting used to.
Yep, that certainly does.

No comments: