Wednesday, January 18, 2023

15,966. PITTSTON TILE AND ADHESIVES

PITTSTON TILE AND ADHESIVES
Never doing much these days, I just sit by
the fire and work; or whatever this is called.
I can't drive, though I can walk. Out shooting 
turkeys won't work as an excuse, and I can't
even lie good anyway. The flames make curious 
shapes as they burn, and I sit here wondering
what they could be. It's something, probably,
an earlier Humankind did a lot of, watching
fire, to figure it out. I wonder what it consumed
that was of value to them? Certainly not luggage, 
nor toiletries or books.
-
So, I sit back instead just musing. What do I
know from values or wants, or anything else
for that matter. A man with a past? Me? or a
man with a past only? Egads! Hoping not so.
-
We  just passed a warehouse with signage:
Pittston Tile and Adhesives. Or was that
just a stationary dream? I already forget.

No comments: