Wednesday, January 25, 2023

16,007. EACH LIFE HAS ITS OWN LITTLE CATEGORIES

EACH LIFE HAS ITS 
OWN LITTLE CATEGORIES
'The way Schiffman just stands there baffles me.
He responds to nothing at all, and anyone else,
by now, would have responded. And why does
everyone go after him like this. I wonder?
-
Every shred of evidence shows this life to
a fault and a degree  -  the Schiffmans of
the world ought to unite. He's got a nice house
and car, and lives a vacantly normal life. I'd
have nothing not positive to say about him,
by the terms of the world. And anyway, I
won't even judge.'
-
Office BS again. The voices that huddle in
break-rooms and lounges. So tiresome to me.
I've heard lots of adverse comments, and its
usually as soon as someone leaves the room.
I think of it all as one of the drawbacks of
the way we live; enforced and confined into
corners, with others we don't understand.
-
Why do we need to put up with all this?
I'd rather drive a truck, and be alone all
day, then have to square the sorts of circles
these chummy rooms present. The farther
from the curb you put the garbage, the more
likely it is to get hit by that truck?

No comments: