Thursday, January 19, 2023

15,972. NEVER A CPA

NEVER A CPA
I think if you follow the rules you'll
reach Depression soon enough. No,
that's not a town in the Ozarks, it's a
state (of being) instead. It cloaks
like a mantle, and chokes as well.
-
Cars never look good in orange; any
shade of that color is ruinous. Cars in
blue are worse; they have the worst
drivers, who ignore all rules. I don't
know what they drive in the Ozarks,
but in Depression they drive a lot of
Chimeras.
-
That kid I've been watching at the
library table, he can't seem to stay
in the lines as he colors. They flip
and they loop everywhere  -  reds, 
blues, and yellows combine to just
make a mess. It's really nothing I
care about, and certainly it's not
my problem, or any sort of problem
I need right now; but I just wonder
what sort of guy he'll turn out to be.
A jumper of claims, and never a CPA.

No comments: