Tuesday, October 24, 2017

10,086. TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF

TELL US A LITTLE 
ABOUT YOURSELF
I haven't the awful habit yet of
dying and waking from the dead,
walking among the living and
talking back. My clothes mostly 
remain in place and shoes stay
steady. I'm neither angel nor ghost,
can't stand holidays and detest
tattoos too. I mostly just park in
places I choose, and can never get
those payment kiosks straight, always
screw up my Metrocard and mostly 
pay bills late. I'm not at all what I'm
cracked up to be, but have been told
I'm an okay partner, fun when out on
a date, and awfully close, as well, to
offensively pushing the edge. (Oh, 
great! It's only now you tell me all 
these things that matter). I think 
you'd find my deportment satisfactory, 
I'm petty good and puns, and, mostly, 
not often late. If on-time disappointment
is your thing, then imagine I'm your man.
(Thank you; we'll give you a call. We have
many applicants, you understand).

No comments: