Sunday, October 15, 2017

10,058. THIS IS SOME ILLICIT CRAP

THIS IS SOME ILLICIT CRAP
Well, that's the end result of an education
in pieces, something stupid flying through 
the sky. Tom Hanks says flying in private
planes is like crack cocaine. My problem 
is not understanding.
-
There was a time when I walked to the
office every day  -  or, the workplace,
anyway. It wasn't mine, just where I 
spent my time. You sure learn who 
your friends are.
-
The train of railroad cars ran up and 
down the same old tracks  - all those
New Brunswick jerks, I always hated 
that. The foods and smells  they'd bring 
with them, rolling like fat down to a
kitchen-service job in some Princeton 
hole. And then too, the noise they carried.
-
The never-shut-up family, it seemed 
had married into the long line of constant 
babbles. They had two kids, that I ever 
knew : Noise, and Chatter. Enough to
burn me up, those two.

No comments: