Thursday, February 9, 2023

16,055. MINOR MATTERS

MINOR MATTERS
A little too much peacock for me,
I want to learn to build bridges instead
of flaming the fires of want or desire.
Of clay and its dimensions I already
know woo much : the mind beams
while the hands stay idle. The mystery
is heightened everywhere.
-
Does anyone have to ask of power
what they should be doing while the
monocle beam light is burning within 
the din : clay is just the vessel of time
 the mind is set within.
-
The red face of Mars lies heaving, like
an imagined warfare : The night cast eerie
situations in each person's mind, and in
every case the rumors swell. Everywhere
I am chiseled in the hardness of logic.
-
Who am I, if not harnessed to your powers?
The lame glimmer of time allows pictures 
on a screen which then becomes so much
distance in between; rusty rocks and green
dirt showered with a sense of being.
-
I am you - energy animation - grown rampant
as a reflection of these souls who make up the
darting world  -  dissipate me oh life force,
dissipate me whole into electric chords of
blue. Another place within our sky - so many
for believing, but so few to wonder why.


No comments: