Tuesday, February 28, 2023

16,109. ANGER IS THE SAUCE THE SOUP BOILS IN

ANGER IS THE SAUCE 
THE SOUP BOILS IN
My fellow dominators: I'm tired of this
world; a growling pit of egregious monsters,
seeking to tear my nuts from their casing?
I used to wonder why that was, but now I
understand : I am overdue at the packing
yard for my transportation to other lands.
-
Most of the men I've ever met, the good
ones and the bad, I'd already slept with 
their sisters, and sometimes their mothers
too. Both together sometimes! I learned
that from my owl friend Don. He's dead,
some drug bullshit in New Orleans. His
girlfriend's gone now too. Same shit. She
could have been, perhaps, a heroine, but
heroin's what she bit instead. Now she's 
dead. He used to live in Keansburg, NJ.
He mostly slept with anything that had
2 legs. Or that was my job to him anyway.
"Jesus, make sure it only has two legs! 
Sometimes I get really drunk." Yeah,
that was the 1980's with him. One time
my motorcycle broke down, Rt. 18, at
East Brunswick. So I called him up, and
he came, with his little Toyota pick-up
truck, back when that was all they made,
the small ones, not the 'Tundra's' like they
make today. It took him about 2 and a 
half hours to finally come to the place 
we were. The ass-end of some Macy's or
Bamberger's parking lot. I had to sit there 
and wait for him  -  amidst women and
their daughters, strutting the parking lot 
like whores getting paid by the hour, and
clutching their bags of linens and sheets
and towels and crap purchased on an
otherwise fine Saturday morning. 
-
I don't know whatever else ever happened
to me. Too much junk, not enough memory.

No comments: