Monday, February 27, 2023

16,105. MUSEUM

MUSEUM
I visited the Museum of
Lost Things, just yesterday 
(It was deep in the woods, 
back behind my house). I
went first to the 'Panel of
Lost Experts' exhibit.
-
Wholesome and satisfying
it was. A gallery of photos
of cave people, and some
medieval men too. Old-time
experts of things gone by,
with their quotes up on the
wall.
-
One said, with a caveman
pointing to the fire he was
cooking meat over, "Yes,
it's for certain that if you
stand away some, and not
get too close (it does something
funny to your skin and hands
otherwise, and it hurts too, like
when Immumu got bit by that
large dragon), it will make hot
and very tasty this large 'iguana',
I think we call it."
-
Another photo had a caption that
said "I am certain, yes, that if we
take this block, and rub it until
it's a 'xircle', (is that the word),
or 'round?' we can then put it
to that open box Guzuba has
built, and roll anything we want, 
with great ease, all the way to
El Tahari."
-
A third guy piped up, "I too have
an idea. I call it a map  -  I can
draw lines that, if you follow them,
will take you directly and without
delay, to El Tahiri itself!"

No comments: