Tuesday, February 14, 2023

16,072. HIMALAYAN LUNCH WAGON

HIMALAYAN LUNCH WAGON
There's nothing like speaking the truth
of a roomful people just sitting  -  and
falsely listening instead to dreams.
However, in this case, for me, right
outside the hospital where I was
again today (these fulsome follow
up visits are killing me), was the 
usual huge food truck, called 
somehow 'Halal Brothers.'
-
It's there all the time, at the same 
corner and in the same spot. I
guess the two guys I keep seeing
inside the truck ARE those 
Halal Brothers themselves! At 
least there's not far to run if the 
ptomaine sets in and some
treatment is needed.
-
Yet they line up, whoever they are; 
every day  -  when I see them  -
5 or 10 people deep. Lined up and
ready to pay. The food must be good,
and so is the pay? Hey, Halal Brothers,
what d'ya you say?

No comments: