Monday, February 27, 2023

16,108. GARLIC AND ROSE

GARLIC AND ROSE
I often think in colors, like
Scriabin composed in colors.
Not knowing what any of it 
means, I wade on through
the colorfield nonetheless.
Every color signifies new.
-
I once was told, by an alien
friend, in the midst of talking
at the BarnRoot Tavern, on
White Street, about future
visitations, and how Earthlings
had not a clue to what they'd
be exposed.
-
The most startling thing 'it' said
to me was about colors, and how
it would all be comprised of colors
we'd have never seen before, a
different energy spectrum entirely,
and one that would work on the
emotional/electrical system that
rules Humankind and the physical
'reality' we think  that (supposedly)
rules us. As he put it, before walking
out, "when you see garlic and rose
changing places, get ready, it's time.
That's your signal, OK?
-
That was a little bit cryptic, yes,
but I nodded OK.

No comments: