Monday, February 27, 2023

16,106. EXTRAPOLATION

EXTRAPOLATION
Steady never the status quo, 
and never expect the normal.
Good terms to stand by. For
only little do things ever change,  
yet nonetheless the experts insist
on extrapolating the then from the 
now. That's usually how they go 
wrong.
-
I was tired today, yet I never slept 
a wink. Funny me, saying that. And
outside in the cold I thought of little 
else.
-
The phone rang too, it was a medical
sales call, from Dingman's Ferry. It's
odd how these medical and automated
calls work. If I do pick up, the robo
voice never talks, or someone hangs 
up. If that's a job, I can't understand
how any jerk would do that 8 hours
a day. Usually I never even pick up,
but now, after this heart-surgery crap,
these fools are drooling for me. Then
why waste my time by calling and 
then hanging up? I sure don't  get
a lot of things, (though I do get 
a lot of rings). If they extrapolate
from this, they won't get a thing.


No comments: