Friday, November 10, 2017

10,159. THE REGULATORY COMMISSION KNOWS YOUR NAME

THE REGULATORY COMMISSION 
KNOWS YOUR NAME
There's no feeling to mowing the lawn;
like a spit of spinach dribbling down
the chin, it's all just a mess. No one 
would know the difference between 
voice and choice anyway, so why let
them speak? The Norfolk Street people 
have had to close down their place of 
worship because, they say, 'no one comes 
out anymore; they just sit in and watch 
Sunday games.' Maybe that's true, 
though he couldn't names.
-
'I've never worn a cape, and wouldn't.
My friends, I'm generally a very poor 
man, and your kindness is appreciated, 
yes  -   though I do not like soup. However, 
hunger does funny things to a man's mind.
I'll sit here then, OK; please pass me the
ladle.'




No comments: