Monday, November 6, 2017

10,146. YOU PANELED MY WALLS WITH YOUR FACE

YOU PANELED MY WALLS
WITH YOUR FACE
Jumping off at Laredo Street, I
noticed the new Cadillac parked
on the side. They use letters now
for model markings, no more of
those cool names. Biarritz, and
Eldorado. Whatever it was doing
there, I was surprised. it just didn't
fir it. Too bad the promised land.
You've got to touch all of the details,
and explicate; but whatever it is,
your Army is an Army of one, and
it's been  destroyed by a rabble of
many. In any case, this was Chandler,
Arizona, and the man on his way to
the local courthouse was the hanging
judge from Westerly Quarters. That
was the part I was afraid of. I'd bot
been briefed enough to know all of
these strange proceedings, though I
had a hunch I see it soon enough.

No comments: