Sunday, April 19, 2015

6625. SAM, SAM, NOT NOW

SAM, SAM, NOT NOW
You were reading that dreaded textbook again, while I
was looking at letters. Cards and photos dotted the hooks.
I wanted to find another way of vetting this new guy's idea,
but there was nothing I could come up with : let's go away.
Someone is taking a boat to Florida. Someone is living in
the Keys. Seemingly, everything really does run southward.
Like a chalk particle running down a blackboard; the tiny 
piece on its own raging run. I can't put anything down, and
my hands are full. One time they put me in front of the class
and said 'Teach, teach them anything you wish.' I sat them all
down and said: "I want you to learn this : how to write words
so that, when you are finished, no one will understand what it
is you've just written. You think it's easy, but it's not."

No comments: