Sunday, June 29, 2014

5527. WHY I HATE THE DRUM MACHINE

WHY I HATE THE 
DRUM MACHINE
It's a rock solid line to nowhere, patterns of repetition
and cheap-sounding noises. The splay of too many notes,
 too high and treble somehow, not like a drum at all.
I don't understand the concept  -  it being the presence
of hands-on tempo and definition being sought. Nothing
of that comes out of this at all. It's pure lazy grain.
-
Falsity and hallelujah alike; not worth a graft or a
contortion. I am the humbled servant of another school,
beating in jungles on tom-toms for message and urgent
sound. Why not resound? What is this electronic ticker,
instead? A pale staccato pacemaker  -  like an old 
woman wears to bed. Better the silence, to me.
-
Junkers and narrow-minds; the sort of men
who wish to stay out-land, afar, distanced.

No comments: