Monday, June 16, 2014

5475. YOU MAKE TILES?

YOU MAKE TILES?
What a funny thing to say. What an odd reaction
to a man's stalwart life. One raises doves for weddings
and such, another makes tiles in a ceramics factory.
The tall girl, having sat, is here from Texas with
all of her kin  -  everyone's here, everyone fit in.
-
I am aloof, the juggling clown now hired for the
moment. I take three milk bottles, still filled and
sealed, and keep them suspended in the air  -  just
like my tales and stories  -  while everyone stares 
and looks on in rapt attention. They can't fool me
though, I know they're just waiting for one of these
bottles, suspended, to fall.
-
My lesson to them would be : 'this is life, a just
reaction  -  things never settle nor land where they
should. Watch my hands, I keep them in a constant 
motion, mesmerizing the bottles, in fact, to suspend
themselves wherever and until when I say. Then
they may land, in their own disarray.'

No comments: