Friday, June 6, 2014

5445. TRENDING UPWARD

TRENDING UPWARD
Slice of life, pilgrim eyes, mother injected breadloave
packet : oaths and name-calling, together, packing
this punch. The violet colored car, I wonder, what's 
that all about? A rainbow on your windshield, the 
cornhusk on the mirror. Two Merry Wives of Windsor 
on the seat in the rear. Buying bread from the artisan
baker in skin-tight pants and a bulge where a void 
should be. Your sister bends over enough for me 
to see. Egads, milady, something awful is showing.
-
Over at the coffee-counter, the girls are not counting
coffee. They are ordering sluice-pipes, each a one for
themselves. Eating their donuts with the hole in the middle,
and the lance at the end. Seeding their ryes with I don't 
know what. I wish to sit down but I fear for my life.

No comments: