Tuesday, June 24, 2014

5508. CHARLIE RANGEL BEEFSTEAK LIAR

CHARLIE RANGEL 
BEEFSTEAK LIAR
I keep my bellows in my bedroll, it's more
secure that way. Easier to access too. There
is sand in all my pores; I've got nowhere left
to go. Vagabond ways and secondary cousins,
the whole wide USA is making me puke :
-
Man on the TV says lies, lies, lies. Man
beyond nods some more. Lies, lies, lies.
-
Death to a dollar there ain't no more left -
this nation is bankrupt, living on a dream
deceased, broke like a banker's midwife in
a childless world. Illusion takes over : 'we 
can think this through.' 'Fraid not, scaredy cat.
-
It's all figment of a juicy lie  -  you trump the
corner, I'll cover the middle. We manufacture
more junk, they buy it all. Plastic imported
crap; sells like gold. Swarming the un-natural
stores, lining up at fake dairy cases. It's our cause
to push filth. It's our mission to never end.
-
Man on the TV says lies, lies, lies. Man
beyond nods some more. Lies, lies, lies.

No comments: