Thursday, April 25, 2013

4316. FREAK

 FREAK
This is a wondrous appetite you've got here; my 
goodness I can't say what. I love the haste and the
swivel. I love every move I see. This cakewalk takes
the stage; people talk about you. In a hundred years,
nothing left but a squeamish photo of something you
did  -  archived material in the House of the Id.
-
Let's go down by the Caramoor trees. I lay you in
a bed of leaves and roses. We can listen as the
southern river runs by, carrying all that dirt and
destruction southward  -  while I, with arms at a
full salute  -  will take everything you've got. I am
the ogre in the sideshow. I will be your freak.

2 comments:

Fanzine Episódio Cultural said...

HOLOCAUST OF CAIM

All was quiet
Nothing moved
Desert roads
No living souls.

Rivers were dried
The sky...Abstract
An abandoned land
Lost in times of hell.

From the Pacific came out a typhoon
As silent and faster as a lethal gloom.

The atomic mushroom arose
It was the beginning of the pain
Gigantic, alarming...
A Holocaust of Caim.

Suddenly and angel on horseback appeared
With a flaming sword in hand
In order to kill the ghosts
Of this everlasting damned land.


(By: Agamenon Troyan)
This is a translated excerpt from my poem & short tales book (O Anjo e
a Tempestade) aka (The Angel and the Storm).

Contact me: machadocultural@gmail.com

SKYPE: tarokid18

Anonymous said...

Sheer perfection. Almost too hot for my innocent eyes :-)

--A.E.