Saturday, April 13, 2013

4273. JUST THE LONGEST MIGRAINE IN THE WORLD

JUST THE LONGEST MIGRAINE IN THE WORLD
The cat who frittered nothing away, the dude from the
Marlena Deitrich Revue, the gay guy with the John
Candelaria headpiece. Things like this always happen
in Pittsburgh : fear not and be strong. Monogahela
water brings out the best in everyone around.
-
I was once a pruner of azealas. Boring job, long
hours, no pay. Nothing I cared to do more of.
-
I've met so many people, if I lined them up
one-by-one it would stretch through here to like
deep in Ohio and more. Great people, and bastards
too. Winos and clerks. Doctors and the kinds
who really need them. Wives and sisters.
-
There was a time when the Fresno Beat meant
something different in the east than it did in the
west. I can't remember exactly, but it had
something to do with sports.

No comments: