Monday, April 22, 2013

4304. INTERVIEW WITH WHY I AM DONE

INTERVIEW WITH 
WHY I AM DONE
'You want to know why I am done? Because people 
are sickening, that's why. Every mis-step takes me 
more away : I can't even stand the face and the smirk 
anymore. I don't have it to tell; my tell is not for 
signification. The snide, crying toilet-faced whiners
move me not, and I am not to be in their own
strait-jacket any longer, and they can go to Hell,
as well. Oh, that's swell  -  if you wish to meet me
now, you can meet my firewall first. My words and
pictures alone will greet you; for I am out to sea.'
-
'Land of the brave and home of the free : everywhere
I turn that's another putrid lie, a worldwide lie. You
cannot be free when no truth exists   -   the exposure 
is deadly, and the only Freedom you have is the one 
which must come from not saying at all. I cannot call
a thing a thing  -  its true nature remains hidden by
popular consent  -  and everyone goes along for the
ride. The world is a corrupt title, hanging from a thread.'

No comments: