Friday, April 5, 2013

4253. ALL THIS AND STREAMLINE TOO

ALL THIS AND THE
STREAMLINE TOO
I was flying over the inland sea, a marsh of some
Jupiter Lake, a denizen of deep nothing, a traveler
of this deep space. I saw everything two times.
-
Then I asked to be relieved of duty, details,
determinants and doctrines. I was let loose.
I soared. Do you need to ask questions now?
-
Yes, that's right; in fact I was the one who
had determined how far off I was to travel.
Sixteen land-lines deep, a spray of great
density between the two Halvorsan stars.
In Earth-time fourteen years sideways.
-
Yes, I admit that's difficult for you to understand.
However, you must get this : unlike to your eyes
the depth and fabric of the cosmos does not
run straight, is not a line. Disguised as your
'Time', the fabric dips and weaves, runs
sideways in truth. That is what I meant.

No comments: