Thursday, April 11, 2013

4262. BOSWELL'S MINE

BOSWELL'S MINE
Merriment and some frolic emitting
force from the back room : Charlie Chan
and Charley Chaplin all backed up against
the Statue of Liberty. How silly these things
ever were. The blue sky was raining down.
-
The tall man said 'I've lost my language and
now it's all gone; I can't keep my tongue tied
down, there's nothing for the donkey to pin, and
this tale has no end.' The Odyssey was underway
on some Greek troupe's silent stage. 'What
was this idea about?' I heard another say.
-
He died later of an enlarged heart, or a heart
with a hole in the middle, or a heart with an
unfinished ventricle. OK, go ahead, you decide.
these other things can be all the stuff the
coroner does so as to earn his pay. We'll
have no more of this or that.
-
I never play Contagion - a board game
made of Doubt and Regret and Loss
all merged and piled together.

No comments: