Wednesday, April 3, 2013

4248. YOU WILL WANT TO KNOW

YOU WILL WANT TO KNOW
The fact that you will 'need for nothing at all'
means riches untold and every open door open
your way. Think of possibility, think of change
and glory. Think of the best that ever was.
-
Make a passage to the open door and stop for
nothing  -  the glass from a broad storefront
window reflects another place. Just being
brings one to it, or could. Without
possibilities, we are nothing at all. 
-
I am paved over and settled with the self
of you  -  open areas like thruways run
through me : no gate, no edifice, and
no longer. The three combine to make
me unequalled and free and easy.
-
There was a mitred box by which I once
cut my boards and lumber. Now there
is not. I have thrown it all away, and
have only kept the sword by which
I cut. The shavings are the smoke
of my mind and heart. Think
of the best that ever was.

No comments: