Friday, April 12, 2013

4271. DEBUNK THIS MYTHOLOGICAL LEGACY

DEBUNK THIS
MYTHOLOGICAL LEGACY
Cowboys, men, Jims and Janes, forget it
all  -  you came in on your lame horses and
you're leaving again the same way. 'This
town ain't big enough for the both of us.' I
heard the midget say that, and ok they chattered
madly back and forth, the two. 'Making small
talk again, fellas?' I'd ask  -  'Just little things
that do not matter', they reply. Pretty much
always the same. Outside the town the same
big rocks were emboldened to tumble : in one
big fall, they landslided the hillside and carried
everything away. 'We ain't nothing but the
leftovers now.' I had to agree. Noted.
-
Never shave the cement. Do not stack the
house with cards. I know I'm me, oh holy
mother  -  I shall not beg to be another.

No comments: