Saturday, December 8, 2018

11,381. MY RESPITE TO TROLLHAVEN

MY RESPITE TO 
TROLLHAVEN
Moses has to read the roll, and
Grieg will do the honors. The
Marriage at Trollhaven, again?
-
Actually (and not that it matters)
it's Wedding Day at Troldhaugen,
but who's counting? Nice little
tune done to death sometimes.
-
I just realized again that I don't
wear sneakers  - haven't done any
of that in 45 years; the soft-shoe
running-shoe thing. Respite.
-
But really who does? All those
same guys who wear shorts, I
guess. Anyway, that's not about
me. Not my scene. See.
-
I was on TV once, some goofball
Union Square guy name Watters.
He had one of those ambush shows,
with the camera in your face crap
and a bunch of ludicrous questions.
-
I'm on record, somewhere, saying,
'That's not my scene.'


No comments: