Wednesday, December 19, 2018

11,409. WELL WHAT'S IN STORE FOR YOU?

WELL WHAT'S IN 
STORE FOR YOU
(from the zane gray archives)
Heaven's not telling and neither am I.
Too many monkeys spoil the crooks.
Too many cooks spoil the monkeys?
Oh, yeah, too many cooks spoil the
soup!! That's the one. Let's have some
consomme after we consummate? What
God hath joined let no man put asunder?
Ass under? Which is it? Now I pronounce
you, men and  mice. Hen and strive? Man
and wife? Do that one twice.
-
What you've got coming will surely surprise.
Shirley's demise. Curley's revised? My, my
how things have changed. Shake, rattle, and
roll. You don't know nothing about my modern
soul? Snake tattled and told and now I've nothing 
left but my blue suede shoes to hold. Gold-darned
soul? If I knew then what I know now, I'd have
bought better socks? Worn whiter shirts? Ate
cleaner food? Coated my skin in bug spray to
keep the bacteria A-way. Well what's in store
for you? Remember how Rumpelstiltskin 
went way over budget. And I don't want
to see you crying.

No comments: