Wednesday, December 5, 2018

11,370. VODAPHONE MEETS ALADDIN INSANE

VODAPHONE MEETS 
ALADDIN INSANE
I got no money on the marbles, having
put mine of the premise that the stretcher
bars won't hold and the rescue guys will
be drunk upon arrival. There's a new moon
in the sky tonight (yes, yes, I saw) but it's
facing the opposite direction. If the world 
is round I guess it's right then somewhere.
-
'Love laughs at locksmiths.' James Joyce
wrote that. 'A man lays down his wife for
a friend.' He wrote that too. I never do
understand but still I love that stuff : all
those drunken Irish singalongs and 
toastmaster stuff. 'Do they serve toast 
at a roast?' I wrote that.
-
I hung my clothespins out to dry. The
cattle roundup was Tuesday last but
no one's yet come home. I held your
clutch in my hand. My dog here
sleeps, like a lamb.

No comments: