Friday, December 7, 2018

11,378. OH SUCH SPECIFIC ANIMATION

OH SUCH SPECIFIC ANIMATION
Emendation, commendation, animation,
reclamation, infatuation : such things are
tamer than a lion in a circus cage. (Said
the man with no head). My heart is in the
sluice pipe : I am from a displaced nation.
-
The lone light of Winter shone through my
cloak  -  'if you can see light coming through,
so too does the cold.' The lady there was 
telling me that, meaning I should get a new 
coat. I wondered if  that was to be considered
 a 'recommendation?' A lot she cared, she was
just selling coats. I gave her my salutation:
'I'll be OK, or at least I hope.'
-
Fifty years ago I was in another land and I 
was speaking different words. The demitasse
cups we were using had painted pictures of
birds. 'These were done by my grandfather
Pisstore; he was a potter and he hand-painted
glazes.' I remember, as you said that how the
sun shone in your face.

No comments: