Saturday, December 1, 2018

11,359. THIS FREUD FEUD IS RUDE, DUDE

THIS FREUD FEUD 
IS RUDE, DUDE
So I know, you've got your vanity
and your ego too, and so do I as
much as you, but put it all aside, 
you rattle-trap scrounger. There's
nothing between us here but passed
balls and soured milk. Playing this
wonderland game keeps us going.
-
I never liked your style, and the
placards you always carried
were as annoying as hell. Some
things you said went beyond a
fatal tradition  -  you clobbered
too many turkeys in the head 
with glee. Ace, chop, 1,2,3.
-
I have cousins and nieces and
nephews I never see, and when
I do we never talk. An obvious
language barrier. Two of them
proselytize (I hate that trickle-down
faith), and one even goes with 
his cronies to Africa, to pick 
on natives : a self-righteous fix?
I call that religious imperialism.
He denies such exists.
-
Sort of like walking in the surf
with stupid John Chau. In ten
minutes, Sigmund, you too can
meet your maker, and how.

No comments: