Saturday, August 17, 2019

12,011. METALINE BLAYLOCK

METALINE BLAYLOCK
Saltines may be crackers but
nothing anyone does can rend
such a definition from the paper
it's on. See that? Magic. If I
was to be giving a really powerful
speech  -  something to make my
name, or my enemies wince  -  I'd
peel the words from off the paper
and throw them at my listeners.
-
We've let ourselves be fallen : we 
are our own comminglers in this
lousy land of dread. Authority.
Fussy cop cars with blacked-out
windows and little men inside. What
happened to minimal height restrictions?
(Probably discriminatory nowadays...).
What happened to pride? Like the
Chinese commie creeps they really
are, they try to take out Freedoms
from us. One stupid smile at a time.
And then they expect to be well-paid :
On. Our. Dime!

No comments: